Use of third-party services & plugins
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to gather data to record your browsing patterns. This data is not customized by us and only empowers us to enhance functioning and user experience on our website.
- Facebook and LinkedIn – We use these platforms to conduct social media marketing campaigns and sales activities.
- Social media plugins – On our website, we have integrated some social media plugins. When you browse our website, information such as IP address and browser details are sent to those social networking providers. The providers get this data even if you are not a registered user of those platforms or have not signed into that social media profile while browsing our website. Note: 1Touch doesn’t control the information gathered by these social media plugins and buttons. More details of the information collection and how respective social media platforms process and utilize your data:
Information sharing and disclosure
- We at 1Touch never exchange, sell, or rent your personally identifiable information to any other organization that we don’t own or control.
- We share your personally identifiable information with others, only when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to send the information to our trusted partners who perform some tasks on behalf of 1Touch;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or any judicial matters; or
- We observe that your activities on our web sites violate our Terms of Conditions/Services.
Children Under 13
We do not gather any Personal Identifiable Data from children. If you notice that your child has shared any personal information on our website without your consent, you should contact us for data removal and for the unsubscription of newsletters and services.
Online policy only
By using our website, as a user, you consent to our data collection and usage policy we describe and agree to the terms and conditions.